From building his own Japanese-style bridge in the French countryside and painting his pond garden over 250 times, to an unusual urge to capture the fleeting effects of light and color, Claude Monet was an inspired man. He was compelled to depart from classical painting methods by quickly dabbing paint onto the canvas in order to document how the natural world looked in that unique moment of time.
Observe, admire, and create with the open-ended Plus-Plus Inspired series. With Plus-Plus Inspired, the only instruction is to exercise your imagination. Each tube doubles as a displayable container, filled with Plus-Plus colors drawn from the color palette of iconic works of art, like Monet's The Japanese Footbridge.
Inside each Inspired item you'll find an educational flyer, where you'll discover more about each artist, their style, and their life and work. Includes:
- A reusable, display-quality tube inside a recyclable gift box package
- An educational and inspirational flyer
- 350 pieces in a unique color palette (Pastel Pink, Maroon, Forest, Apple, Mint, Turquoise, Camel, White)
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Made with 100% wind energy
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Each piece measures .75" x .5" (20mm x 12mm)
Plus-Plus is made in Denmark in our own zero-plastic-waste factory powered by renewable energy.
Suggested for ages 7 and up.