Known as the father of abstract art, Piet Mondrian is one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. He pioneered a new style of art that not only remains popular today, but also inspired creators of fashion, music, graphics, and architecture. His original paintings are on display in world-class galleries throughout Europe and the U.S.
Inside each Inspired item you'll find an educational flyer, where you'll discover more about each artist, their style, and their life and work. Includes:
- A reusable, display-quality tube inside a recyclable gift box package
- An educational and inspirational flyer
- 350 pieces in a unique color palette (Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Gray, Black)
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Made with 100% wind energy
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Each piece measures .75" x .5" (20mm x 12mm)
Plus-Plus is made in Denmark in our own zero-plastic-waste factory powered by renewable energy.
Suggested for ages 7 and up.